Please make sure to read these terms as it is a binding contract between you and HASBEENS & WILLBEES Productions LLC. These terms are specific to the ”FIVE EASY PIECES" Auction taking place at the Robert Miller Gallery on December 14, 2015.
The ”FIVE EASY PIECES" Auction is both live and open for online bidding on www.LiveAuctioneers.com. To request an invitation to the LIVE Auction please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with credentials.
The ”FIVE EASY PIECES" Auction is private auction taking place at an off premise location at the Robert Miller Gallery on December 14, 2015. All items that are not collected by respected buyers after the auction will be moved to Chelsea Mini Storage, 224 12th Ave and 28th Street. Items will be available for collection from 1pm - 7pm onTuesday, December 15th. All items must be paid in full and collected by Saturday, December 19th 2015. Any item not removed or shipped within this time will be subject to a storage fee at a minimum $25.00 per item per day regardless of items size. Payment and collection can take place between 1pm - 6pm Buyers are responsible for packing their own purchases to their safety specifications upon collection. HASBEENS & WILLBEES can assist with recommending shipping options.
The buyer is fully responsible for ALL shipping and handling costs AND arrangements. It is recommended that buyers seek third party shipping quotes prior to bidding.
HASBEENS & WILLBEES adds a 20% buyers premium to all purchases and an additional 3% to all online purchases, totaling 23% for online purchases.
All purchases and premiums are subject to NYC sales tax rate of 8.875% unless a valid resale certificate is presented. A resale tax form must be completed in full prior to time of purchase. Items shipped out of state are not subject to local taxes.
HASBEENS & WILLBEES accepts the following methods of payment: All major credit cards, cash, certified check, wire transfer. All purchases over 5,000 USD must be paid in cash, certified check, or via wire transfer. A charge fee of $50 will be applied to all checks returned by the purchashers bank.
All items in this catalogue are offered by Hasbeens & Willbees Productions LLC. (also referred to as HASBEENS & WILLBEES or HBWB ) either as agent for the consignor or as owner.
Items in the auction may have a reserve, which is a confidential minimum bid price agreed to between HASBEENS & WILLBEES and the consignor. Any reserve/minimum bid will be either at or below the published low estimate in our catalogue. The Auctioneer may open bidding and advance bidding on behalf of the seller, up to the amount of reserve.
Any condition statement or item description is given as a courtesy. It is up to the buyer to inspect each item. Any specific questions regarding condition of items are best answered via email at Always@Hasbeensandwillbees.com. For more in depth conversations regarding conditions, we are happy to schedule a phone call.
Every item is sold AS IS and WHERE IS. HBWB shall have no responsibility for any error or omission in the description. The absence of a condition statement or description does not imply that the lot is in perfect condition or free from any aging or imperfections. NY State law states that "title passes on the drop of the hammer" and the buyer is responsible and obligated to pay all due invoices in full.
By purchasing either in person, or on-line, the buyer is entering in a binding contract. If this contract is broken, HASBEENS & WILLBEES reserves the right to take any and all actions to recover losses including legal actions and Live Auctioneers postings of delinquent buyer status.
HBWB reserves the right to change these terms at any time. In cases of disputes, HBWB decisions are final.